Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Craft Project Central Guest Design Team Project!!!

Hey Bleeps (blog peeps!)

I'm so excited to share the project for today from Craft Project Central!!! Why? Because I designed it, LOL!!! Well, I'm always glad to share a project from CPC.....but today, I'm just a little MORE excited!!!

Cupcakes anyone? How cute is this paper cupcake and matching cupcake stand? And wouldn’t it make an adorable centerpiece for a party? The coordinating card can be used as a birthday party invitation or to wish someone special a Happy Birthday! This project is also a great quick-and-easy class or club project!



So, go ahead and check it out, it was soooo much fun for me to create and I really do think you would love to make it as well!!!!! ;)

To get the instructions for my cupcake project, just subscribe to March! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!!! ;)

No comments: